LANAP® therapy with our dentist at Mid Town Dental Services can help you achieve healthier gums and teeth. If you have been suffering from gum disease or are looking for a minimally invasive alternative to traditional gum surgery, call our office today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mark Jacobson for LANAP therapy in New York City, New York.
LANAP (laser-assisted new attachment procedure) therapy is a laser-based gum treatment that uses a specific wavelength to target and remove diseased tissue from the gums. This allows for healthy tissue to regenerate and promote healing, resulting in healthier gums and teeth. Unlike traditional gum surgery, LANAP therapy is minimally invasive and causes minimal discomfort and bleeding.
Some of the benefits of LANAP therapy are:
- Minimally invasive treatment. No cutting or suturing needed.
- Faster recovery time.
- Greater comfort. This treatment means reduced bleeding and discomfort for you.
- Preservation of healthy gum tissue
- Increased safety and hygiene. The use of lasers results in more accurate and clean care.
- Effective and long-term treatment for gum disease
At Mid Town Dental Services, our team is committed to providing you with the best possible periodontal care and helping you achieve optimal oral health. Call us today to learn more about LANAP therapy and how it can benefit you.